If you ever find yourself with a broken tooth or simply want to fill in any gaps between your teeth, our dentist may suggest dental bonding. For this cosmetic treatment, we use safe composite resin material made to match the natural color of your teeth to give your smile a polished appearance. If you prefer a lighter shade to make your teeth more vibrant, we are happy to do that too.
Benefits of dental bonding in Louisville, Colorado, include:
- Enhances your self-confidence
- Quick, comfortable treatment for you to save time in your busy schedule
- Safe and secure, thanks to its biocompatible material
- No damage to your tooth enamel
- Can last between five to 10 years
- Improves the color and shape of your teeth
To know if dental bonding is the right choice for you, Dr. Tracey Hughes can gently look at your teeth before starting and completing the bonding process. This can be performed in just one visit to help you get back to a beautiful smile in no time.
If dental bonding sounds like the perfect option for your smile, we invite you to contact us today at 720-637-3137 to schedule an appointment here at Boulder Valley Dental Center.