Dr. Annissa Michael offers compassionate, personalized and comprehensive dental care at Boulder Valley Dental Center. Here, patients are welcomed as guests and treated like family.
Dr. Annissa received her Bachelor of Science in biology at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis. There, she served as the President of the American Student Dental Association and was able to author and successfully confer adoption of the first ever student-led article of legislation. She was also an award-winning clinical research fellow and even founded an a cappella group that performed at countless prestigious university events.
Dr. Annissa is committed to advancing her knowledge and skills through continuing education and has committed thousands of hours over the years to learn more about all aspects of dentistry so that she might better serve you, your family and our community.
In addition to private practice, Dr. Annissa serves on the American Dental Association® advisory board and volunteers with numerous local and national dental community service efforts, including Colorado’s own Mission of Mercy.
- Doctor Mastery Program — FAGD candidate (2015 – present)
- Invisalign® Gold Provider (2020)
- Advanced dental laser training and certification — SiroLaser Advance/Plus (2016), Gemini (2020)
- Women’s Study Club of the Rockies (2018 – 2019)
- Invisalign advanced training and GP summit (2018 – 2019)
- Bell Leadership Achievers program (2018)
- Invisalign® certification, training and fundamentals (2016)
- Colorado Mission of Mercy Canon City (2021)
- Oral Cancer Awareness annual fundraiser (2020 – 2021)
- Give a Smile Program (2018, 2020)
- Colorado Dental Professionals and Florida PC Volunteer Free Dental Day – Veterans Day (2015 – 2019)
- LEAD Doctor Mentor — Oral Surgery and Endodontics Pathways, Orlando (2016 – 2017)
- Speaker — New Doctor Breakout Session, ASDA National Leadership Conference, Chicago (2016)
- Clinical Practicum and Section Winner — Aesthetic Continuum (2016)
- Speaker — Doctor Panel for LEAD program, New Doctor Summit (2015)