Sedation Dentistry An Overview
*Spring Sedation Special Offer*
FREE SEDATION with your dental treatment during the month of April! Schedule a procedure in the month of April and recieve free sedation at your next visit. This is a $475 value.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation Dentistry is an option for people to receive necessary dental care in the most comfortable, relaxed manner using very safe and effective medications. Sedation Dentistry is more than just taking a pill before your appointment at Boulder Valley Dental Center. The first and most important step in the process is providing you a welcoming, warm, caring and personalized atmosphere from the moment we pick up the phone to meeting you in our office. We take the time you need to tell us about the story of your past experiences. We understand you fears, anxieties and concerns about having to go through the emotional process of receiving dental treatment.
Our entire team is hired and trained to provide the most judgment-free zone a dental office can provide. We take time to establish a relationship of trust with you. It’s only AFTER all that you then experience the benefits of Sedation Dentistry…without fear, without pain and without anxiety.
Dr. Tracey Hughes has been providing Sedation Dentistry for over 12 years. She is extremely understanding of everyone’s unique situation and has worked with hundreds of sedation patients, all with different stories of fears and anxieties which she has helped them overcome.
Is Sedation Dentistry right for me?
- Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
- Do you avoid going to the dentist even though you know you need dental treatment done?
- Are you terrified of needles?
- Do you often cancel your dental appointment because you just dread going?
- Have you had a bad physically or emotionally traumatic dental experiences in the past?
- Have you been away from the dentist for many years and have extensive dental needs?
- Do you experience difficulty getting numb, or staying numb once the dentist has started drilling?
- Has dental work been painful for you in the past?
- Do you have a seriously bad gag reflex?
- Do you have complex dental need?
- Is your time extremely valuable or do you not have a lot of time available for several dental
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then you would benefit from Sedation Dentistry!
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
During your appointment, you will be given medication to maintain a comfortable and relaxed sate the entire time while dental work is completed. Throughout the appointment, you will doze on and off, but you will be able to answer questions and be able to respond to directions by your Colorado sedation dentist, Dr. Tracey Hughes. Be ready to experience the many benefits of Sedation Dentistry. You will be extremely relaxed, comfortable and experience minimal to no discomfort, the numbing process is very predictable and effective, and you will have very little to no gag response during your sedation dentistry appointment. When the procedure is complete, you will have very little to no memory of the appointment and it will feel like time has gone by very fast!