Missing teeth have an impact on many facets of your overall health and well being. In addition to causing the development of more complex dental health concerns, lost teeth can limit your diet, affect speech and also lower your self esteem. The many advances in materials and technology have revolutionized tooth replacement in recent years and patients can now enjoy a new smile that is secure, comfortable and long lasting.
At Boulder Valley Dental Center in Louisville, Dr. Tracey Hughes offers options for replacing lost teeth. Highly trained and with almost 20 years of experience, Dr. Hughes can help rebuild your smile with beautiful, natural looking results that will boost your confidence and restore your quality of life. Replacing your lost promptly and effectively will avoid the changes that can occur in your oral health:
- Bone loss in the jaw
- Shifting of remaining teeth
- Increased risk for decay and gum disease
- Changes in the fit of the bite
Tooth Replacement Options
When it comes to tooth replacement, patients now enjoy a range of possible options. Replacing your lost tooth or teeth quickly will ensure that you have options to choose from, while avoiding treatment will allow dental problems to develop that will limit possible solutions. Dr. Hughes will meet with you to evaluate your oral health and discuss your personal goals for rebuilding your smile. Factors such as lifestyle habits, health concerns and budget will be taken into consideration before recommending the most suitable treatment(s).
Treatment options can include:
- Dental bridges: used to replace one or several consecutive lost teeth, a dental bridge can be permanently secured for a stable result.
- Dentures: today’s cosmetic dentures have come a long way and provide tooth replacement for a full arch of teeth that is natural looking, comfortable and secure.
- Dental implants: the “gold standard” of tooth replacement today, dental implants can replace one lost tooth or be used to secure a dental bridge or denture for the best possible result that will look and feel like your natural teeth. If you are a candidate, Dr. Hughes will recommend dental implants because they are the next best thing to natural teeth.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have missing teeth, come in for a consultation with Dr. Hughes in our Louisville dentist office. We welcome new patients, including those who may have been avoiding the dentist due to fear and dental anxiety. Our office serves many local areas including Erie, Lafayette, Superior and Broomfield. To schedule your personal consultation and learn more about how replacing lost teeth can improve your quality of life, contact us at 303-214-4009 or request an appointment online.
We look forward to helping you restore a smile you look forward to sharing.