At Boulder Valley Dental Center, we believe in the spirit of giving healthy, beautiful smiles.
Dr. Tracey Hughes is proud to offer three very special annual community giving events. Each year our dental care team donates their time and skill to provide exceptional dental care for those who need it the most.
One of our top 10 core values in our practice is giving to the community.
We are blessed to be in such a supportive and amazing community here in Louisville, CO. We love giving to support those in need and contribute to the common good. We value the ability to make an impact on people’s lives who may be less fortunate or just going through a rough patch in life. Each year we do many things to give back and support our community, but our 2 favorites include our Annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover Giveaway and our Annual Free Children’s Dental Day- Helping 100 Kids Smile!
Moms deserve the best, especially when it comes to feeling good about their beautiful smiles! Moms, grandmas, aunts, and all of our female role models spend all year making us smile. Now is your chance to give the important woman figure in your life a smile she will enjoy for a lifetime. Boulder Valley Dental Center and Dr. Tracey Hughes offer an annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover giveaway. One lucky lady will win a total smile makeover.
As Mother’s Day approaches, Sunday, May 12, 2019, our team at Boulder Valley Dental Center would like to recognize all the amazing mothers and women in our lives. Our 3rd annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover time is here. We are excited to be able to give a beautiful smile to our Louisville community and would love to keep the tradition alive for many years to come.
Please nominate someone in your life that would be deserving of a little pampering of their own for a change. Please read rules and regulations below for full guidelines on entering. Good luck to all those who are nominated.
Annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover Give Away Rules
Please read the rules carefully, as only those who are nominated correctly can be considered.
- Nominations can include a mother, wife, sister, cousin, aunt, neighbor, coworker, school teacher…basically, anyone that has made a difference in your life or you care about.
- Nominations can be submitted using the submission form below.
- All nominees must be 18 years or older.
- Nominate as many wonderful women as you like, just not yourself.
- Each submission must include the name, age, and your story of why this woman in your life would be deserving of a smile makeover. Please also include a photo of her doing what she does best.
- Only Colorado residents are eligible.
- Relatives of the BVDC team members are not eligible.
- All entries are due by May 1,th, 2019 11:59PM.
- Three (3) finalists will be selected from the nominees by the BVDC Team based on the criteria of dental need and deserving nature; The 3 finalists will be invited to our office for a complimentary cleaning and exam with x-rays.
- The winner will be announced on our FB page Mother’s Day (May 12thth, 2019)
- Dental services received by the winner are only services offered at Boulder Valley Dental Center and treatment agreed upon by the winner and Dr. Tracey Hughes. The treatment plan must be accepted by signing a “Consent to Treat” form prior to any dental procedures are completed.
Children’s Dental Day
The team at Boulder Valley Dental Center values our community and has a passion for giving to help those in need.
Every February for National Children’s Dental Health Month, Dr. Hughes, and her BVDC Team devote 1 entire Saturday to providing free exams for children.
Free Children’s Dental Day Exam Includes:
- Dental Cleaning
- Screening exam
- Fluoride treatment
Help us reach community members and families in need. Please spread the word by liking and sharing our FB page to increase awareness of this incredible community event. (insert FB page post link)
Dr. Hughes and her team look forward to seeing you all in February (date TBD).