What is a better gift to give than a beautiful smile?
Give the gift of a beautiful smile this Mother’s Day!
At Boulder Valley Dental Center in Louisville, CO, Dr. Tracey Hughes, and our dental care team are happy to announce our 2nd annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover! Mother’s day is right around the corner, and we want to take a moment to celebrate the wonderful mothers and women in the Louisville community.
Patients can nominate any amazing women in their lives for a chance to win a smile makeover with Boulder Valley Dental Center. All entries must be submitted Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 11:59 PM. Our team at Boulder Valley Dental Center will choose a lucky winner on Mother’s Day (May 13th, 2018) and announce the winner on Boulder Valley Dental Center’s FB page. Click here to submit your entries for our 2nd Annual Mother’s Day Smile Makeover! To ensure that your submissions are eligible, make sure you read the rules and regulations for our Mother’s Day Smile Makeover below.
Video: Dr. Tracey Hughes speaking about Boulder Valley Dental Center’s Mother’s Day Smile Makeover
Boulder Valley Dental Center’s Mother’s Day Smile Makeover Give Away Rules
Please read the rules carefully, as only those who are nominated correctly will be considered for this giveaway.
- Nominations can include a mother, wife, sister, cousin, aunt, neighbor, coworker, school teacher…basically, anyone that has made a difference in your life or you care about.
- Nominations can be submitted using the submission form below.
- All nominees must be 18 years or older.
- Nominate as many wonderful women as you like, just not yourself.
- Each submission must include the name, age, and your story of why this woman in your life would be deserving of a smile makeover. Please also include a photo of her doing what she does best.
- Only Colorado residents are eligible.
- Relatives of the BVDC team members are not eligible.
- All entries are due by Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 11:59 PM.
- Three (3) finalists will be selected from the nominees by the BVDC Team based on the criteria of dental need and deserving nature; The 3 finalists will be invited to our office for a complimentary cleaning and exam with x-rays.
- The winner will be announced on our FB page Mother’s Day (May 13th, 2018)
- Dental services received by the winner are only services offered at Boulder Valley Dental Center and treatment agreed upon by the winner and Dr. Tracey Hughes. The treatment plan must be accepted by signing a “Consent to Treat” form before any dental procedures are completed.